Please Read the Following Instructions Carefully
- Read each question carefully before attempting an answer.
- If you have difficulty understanding a question, read the preceding section again.
- When you have selected an answer, CLICK the button next to the selected answer.
- ONLY select one answer per question.
- Before treating an injured person it is best to:
- Put on hypoallergenic gloves
- Wash your hands in disinfectant
- Wash your hands in bleach
- Avoid any contact with the casualty
If you wish to change an answer, simply SELECT another button.
0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 6
In regards to concussion :CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 6
Which if the following is NOT a recognised risk factor for concussion:CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 6
The incidence of concussion in sport is:CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 6
Girls have a higher incidence of concussion than boys.CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 6
Concussion in sport is:CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 6
Concussion is characterised by…..
- Physical signs (e.g. loss of consciousness, amnesia)
- Behavioural changes (e.g. irritability)
- Cognitive impairment (e.g. slowed reaction times)
- Sleep disturbance (e.g. drowsiness, insomnia)
- Symptoms – somatic (e.g. headache), cognitive (e.g. feeling like in a fog) and/or emotional symptoms (e.g. lability)